It’s time to set up for the 2017 Scrap Quilt so I’m moving the info from the 2016 scrap quilt challenge page here so I don’t lose all the info and you can all still find all the goodness that happened in 2016! Details for the 2017 Scrap Quilt Challenge are coming soon!
Our 2016 Designer Showcase!
On the 15th of the month for 10 months a different designer will be featured! They'll be sharing with you a fun block and/or tip or trick for using up your scraps! I hope you enjoy!
- January 15th: Kim Lapacek, Persimon Dreams - Improv Houses and Trees
- February 15th: Melissa Dunworth, Sew Bittersweet Designs - Improv Curve Piecing
- March 15th: Celine Perkins, Perkin's Dry Goods - Let's Talk Scraps!
- April 15th: Scraptastic - Quilt Show Inspirations
- May 15th: Scott Hansen, Blue Nickel Studio - Scrappy Fish
- June 15th: Christa Watson, Christa Quilts - Controlled Scrappy
- July 15th: Frank Palmer, Full Frontal Quilts - No Leftovers
- August 15th: Mandy Leins, Mandalei Quilts - uncommon neutrals
- September 15th: Pat Sloan, the Voice of Quilting - Scrappy Courthouse
- October 15th: Robin Koehler, Nestlings by Robin - Using Leftovers
WE HAVE AMAZING SPONSORS!!!!See the blog post HERE for all the details!
Designer Scrap Bags!
- Teri Lucas
- Flaun Cline, I Plead Quilty,
- Misty Cole
- Frank Palmer, Full Frontal Quilts (bundle of hand-dyes!!!)
- Joan Ford, Hummingbird Highway
- Maddie Kertay, Bad Ass Quilter's Society
- Kim Lapacek, Persimon Dreams
- Sam Hunter, Hunter's Design Studio - *Bonus* Pattern of Your Choice included!
- Jennifer Jangles